New Black Designs
Interior Design RESIDENTIAL
- Client Consultation
- Create Interior Schemes, Space planning & configuration
- Development of Designs including Plans, Elevations, 3D modelling, Concept boards
- Kitchen and Bathroom Renovations
- Custom Joinery Design – Kitchens, Bathrooms, Laundries, Built-In Robes, Walk In Robes , Home Offices
- Fixtures Selections: Appliances, basins, baths and tapware
- Finishes Selections: Benchtops, Cabinetry, Flooring and External Finishes
- Colours Schemes: Internal & External
- Selection & Sourcing of Colours, Finishes, Fixtures, Flooring Selections, Appliances and Accessories
- Furniture Layouts, Furniture Selection and Soft Furnishings
- Window Coverings
- Full selection and specification documents for renovations and new builds
- Project Administration & Oversight of Project
We often get asked, why come to you instead of a using the services of an in-house designer from a kitchen showroom?
Your needs and desires come first – we’re not happy with the design until you are. At a kitchen showroom the in-house designer is focused on the sale of the end product, they get a commission on the kitchen and while they’ll let you see the design they won’t give you the design, they control the whole process and they’ll just give you the kitchen. Their focus is on the sale and getting the customer to fit the product they want to sell.
If you are homeowners who are confident in managing the renovations yourself then you may choose to take the design and run (don’t worry, we won’t be offended!). Or if you prefer, New Black Designs can manage the whole renovation end to end: from concept and design; sourcing materials; and with a team of trusted professionals available, manage the renovations and custom joinery to build the perfect space for you.
It all starts with a conversation (approximately 2 hours – with coffee!) to discuss your vision and how to move through the design process together to deliver a home interior that you love. To arrange your initial consultation contact us today.